What personal information does CentralSauce collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When does CentralSauce collect information?
How does CentralSauce use your information?
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future (we may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf)
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?