CentralSauce isn’t your typical media site or music blog. We are a collective content platform where real hip hop fans create unique, engaging content about the artists and music we can’t live without. We provide opinions, perspectives, and insights that you won’t find anywhere else. And we’re always looking for creatives to join our circle.
Please note that we do not accept one-time submissions or “article-by-article” contributors. You are either accepted into the collective on an ongoing basis, or you aren’t.
Fan-Driven Revolution for Music Journalism
People join the CentralSauce collective for a bunch of different reasons. Some of the most common we see are to:
- Grow your personal brand, blog, or YouTube channel
- Reach a larger audience with your work
- Collaborate with like-minded creatives
- Ability to get legitimate feedback on your work & improve
- Not having to dumb down your content
- Be a part of a legacy of music appreciation
Plus, our contributors get the full support of the CentralSauce team for their content, including:
- Multi-channel content promotion
- Content & image formatting
- Expert optimization for search engines
- Media passes for concerts & shows
CentralSauce contributors love hip hop – but for us, it goes beyond just the music. We love the process behind the music. We love the culture that surrounds the music. We’re complete Stans for the artists we write about. And we love sharing our passion with others.
This isn’t a platform for people who want their opinions to be heard. It isn’t for critics. This platform is about celebrating music and the amazing artists responsible for it.
Interested in joining the CentralSauce Creative Collective? If you have any questions about our creative guidelines or the process feel free to contact our Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see if you make a good fit.