CentralSauce isn’t your typical media site or music blog. We are a collective content platform where real hip hop fans write about the artists and music we can’t live without. We publish media-rich, one-of-a-kind content for fans that love hip hop just as much as we do. We provide opinions, perspectives, and insights that you won’t find anywhere else. And we’re always looking for hip hop heads to join our circle.
By the Fans. For the Culture.
People join the CentralSauce collective for a bunch of different reasons. Some of the most common we see are to:
- Get exposure for your personal blog or website
- Grow your following as a writer
- Build a credible writing portfolio
Plus, our contributors get the full support of the CentralSauce team for their articles, including:
- Content & image formatting
- Expert search engine optimization
- Full mobile and tablet optimization
- Content promotion on all CentralSauce channels
CentralSauce contributors love hip hop – but for us, it goes beyond just the music. We love the process behind the music. We love the culture that surrounds the music. And, more than anything, we’re complete Stans for the artists we write about.
We have high standards for the content we put in front of our audience. To maintain these standards, we have strict guidelines for all articles. Here are a few general rules of thumb:
- Contributors are asked to submit one article every month (minimum)
- Articles must offer unique perspectives or content angles that have not already been published on
- Articles must be at least 850 words in length
- Media is a crucial part of our content – images, videos, playlists, tweets, soundcloud embeds, etc. are essential.
Interested in joining the CentralSauce collective platform? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
If you have any questions about our contributor guidelines or the process feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.